Midcounties adds three agents to its Homeworker Board

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry Kemble
  • Start date Start date
Three more travel agents have joined the board of Midcounties Co-Operative’s homeworking business, The Personal Travel Agents (PTAs).

Dawn Neicho, Lyndsey West and Jessica Blyth will attend meetings with the PTA’s Senior Management Team alongside other Homeworker Board members four times a year.

At the meetings, they will discuss new ideas, share best practices and to sanction decisions.

The board represents the interests of the 150-plus self-employed agents who run their businesses in partnership with Your Co-op.

The PTA members are voted onto the board by their fellow homeworkers.

Their term on the Homeworker Board runs for two years.

Dawn, Lyndsey and Jessica will join Elisha Treserden, Paul Wells and Sally O’Hara, who are currently a year into their two-year terms.

Dawn, who has 44 years’ travel industry experience, said she feels she can ‘add value by sharing my many years of experience, not just as an agent but having worked for a tour operator as well’.

“It feels like the right time to join the Board, having establish myself as a successful PTA over the last five years,” she added.

Lyndsey has 25 years’ industry experience and became a homeworker with the PTAs six years ago.

She said: “I have always been an advocate for voicing opinions and bringing issues to the forefront and, as a member of the Homeworker Board, I’m looking forward to sharing insights with the HQ team into the daily ups and downs of being a homeworker.

“I have never put myself forward for anything like this before, so it was a bit daunting but really rewarding to have been voted in.”

Jessica, who joined the PTAs in 2018, said she brings experience from both an agent and a tour operator’s point of view having previously worked for Gold Crest and French Life Holidays as well as high street agencies.

Pictured (from left): Dawn Neicho, Lyndsey West and Jessica Blyth

The post Midcounties adds three agents to its Homeworker Board appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom