NJT agent, 60, goes viral on TikTok after being filmed diving fully clothed into cruise ship pool

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry Kemble
  • Start date Start date
A 60-year-old Not Just Travel agent has unwittingly gone viral on TikTok after she was filmed diving into the swimming pool on Virgin Voyages Valiant Lady fully clothed.

Solihull-based agent Sabina Clay was attending the homeworking agency’s Seminar at Sea event on when she decided to jump into the pool several times during the traditional Sail Away party on 18 June.

TikTok user – @NataliaSalazar – happened to film Sabina’s dives and edited it into a video alongside the music from The Little Mermaid.

The video currently has more than 289,000 views and more than 3,600 comments.

One TikTok viewer said: “This brings me joy,” while another posted: “Why are they all in full business attire at the swimming pool.”

Another TikTok user said: “I could watch her all day.”

Sabina said she had no idea that she was being filmed by Natalia on the pool deck.

She said: “I just wanted to dive in from all sides. It was really hot and I just thought to myself that I am going to dive into the pool. I’m never going to act my age – 60 is the new 40.

“On the first night of this amazing cruise, I was having so much dancing that I needed a cool down.

“Some people were paddling, but I thought, I’m going all in.”

Sabina added: “Lot of people afterwards said that I look like Jamie Lee Curtis and people were shouting down at me ‘hey Jamie, we love the video’.”

Asked if she had received any new bookings after going viral on TikTok, she said: “If I get extra bookings in then that would be great, but I’ve not had any yet.”

The post NJT agent, 60, goes viral on TikTok after being filmed diving fully clothed into cruise ship pool appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom