NJT homeworker lands £6k booking on first day

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
New agent Eunice Quigley secured a £6,000 booking on her first day in the job as a homeworker for Not Just Travel.

NJT says Emma is one of several new agents who are making bookings faster and sooner out of training than ever before.

After completing her five-day virtual training, Emma took her first booking, an 11-day holiday for a family to Turkey, worth £6,000, on the same day.

She said: “Towards the end of my training I reached out and scheduled a call for the following day, resulting in my first booking. I’ve since had three other inquiries from the same person referring me to others.”

New agent Mohsin Salejee, an HGV driver, has made four bookings worth nearly £11,000 since he finished training last Friday.

Another two consultants from the latest set of training have made bookings within hours of finishing training, while Alison Hunter-Gray, a mum of three young girls from the Shetland Isles, completed training at the end of last month and since then she’s made five bookings worth £26,000.

NJT and The Travel Franchise Co-Founder Steve Witt said: “That single £6,000 transaction means Eunice is on course to earn her entire franchise fee back through our unique Money Back Challenge – effectively starting her business for free.”

The post NJT homeworker lands £6k booking on first day appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom