Not Just Travel pays out record commission

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Not Just Travel has paid out more commission in August than in any other month, with still two weeks to go.

The homeworking agency said a combination of last-minute bookings sparked by wet weather in the UK and an increase in both winter long-haul bookings and summer 2024 sales had boosted earnings.

“Sales are simply staggering,” said co-founder Steve Witt. “August is traditionally a slow month in terms of holiday bookings but many of our consultants have been busier than ever.”

He said cruise sales are also ‘booming’, buoyed by ‘some incredible offers’ and itineraries costing less than £69 a day.

NJT agent Lloydie Gardener has taken 29 bookings worth a total of £127k, many for 2024.

“I’ve had the best August I’ve ever had and it’s the second-best month I’ve had this year and there’s still two weeks left to go,” he said.

“It feels like January Peaks has come early! I’ve already beaten my target and as I’ve got so many quotes to catch up with I’ve set myself a new one of £200k this month.”

Not Just Travel said group bookings appear to be a growing trend, with one agent – David Walker – making a £60,000 flight only booking for 40 people, and new recruit, Michelle Poutch, securing a 42-person booking to Las Vegas worth £52,000.

The post Not Just Travel pays out record commission appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom