Not Just Travel’s new CFO joins consultants on induction programme

• Thread starter Thread starter Travel Gossip Reporters
  • Start date Start date
Not Just Travel has appointed Stephen Badger to the role of Chief Financial Officer.

Stephen has more than 25 years’ experience, having trained with global business consulting firm Deloitte.

He previously held positions as Financial Director of Mr & Mrs Smith and Virgin Media Head of Finance. Prior to joining Not Just Travel, he worked with EVORA Global, a global ESG consultancy and software business.

Stephen went through the same onboarding and induction programme as new Not Just Travel consultants, so he could fully understand how the business works.

Not Just Travel and recruitment arm The Travel Franchise Co-Founder Paul Harrison said: “It’s similar to how each senior leadership team of Starbucks goes through the same training as a new barista and working the shop floor.”

Stephen explained: “Joining travel consultants on the training week was very important to me as it helped me understand the business from the members’ point of view.

“Spending time on the ‘shop floor’ helps management teams make informed and better decisions, understanding the impacts they are having on staff, suppliers and customers.

“As soon as I met [co-founder] Steve Witt, Paul Harrison and [non-executive director] Derek Jones, I knew our personalities and ambitions aligned.

“Not Just Travel is a formidable company with incredible potential and I look forward to working with senior management, the board, the staff team and the consultants on taking Not Just Travel to a whole new level. NJT has a wonderful team and culture and we will ensure we keep that as we move forward.”

Paul added: “With his incredible talent and reputation, Stephen can pick and choose where he works – yet he chose us because of the trajectory we’re on. We’re pleased to have an industry heavyweight on our team to help guide us as we grow.

“You haven’t seen anything yet.”

The post Not Just Travel’s new CFO joins consultants on induction programme appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom