Panache Cruises hits 2023 apprentice target and aims for 100 by 2030

• Thread starter Thread starter Travel Gossip Reporters
  • Start date Start date
Cruise agency Panache Cruises has achieved its initial goal of recruiting at least 10 apprentices into the business by 2023.

The agency, which started during the pandemic, has been taking on apprentices from schools, colleges and universities since 2020 and currently has 11 working across all areas of its business including marketing, finance, sales and customer service.

CEO James Cole said that by 2030 the luxury cruise agency would like to have invested in more than 100 apprentices.

The company currently employs a team of more than 50, and Cole added he expects the workforce to at least double in the next three years and that apprentices will be by far its biggest recruitment channel.

Those who finish the apprenticeship programme with a 100% success rate will be offered full-time positions.

James said: “Since establishing Panache Cruises, it’s always been a personal passion of mine to invest in and develop young talent.

“We have seen enormous benefits from introducing this programme. Being able to take on young colleagues who have the aptitude to not only do a great job but also want to learn too is a win win for all. They receive good pay and benefits, and get to learn on the job from experts, and we develop a well-skilled team, whilst developing managers and leaders of the future.”

The company’s first apprentice, Olivia Edwards, is now managing and creating content, helping drive forward Panache Cruises’ digital strategy.

She explained: “I gained a whole host of skills during the course, including video editing, design work, website building and SEO skills. I love that my colleagues supported me through the course. The working environment at Panache Cruises is uplifting and positive and the team work so well together. We are always learning from each other and motivating one another.”

The post Panache Cruises hits 2023 apprentice target and aims for 100 by 2030 appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom