Perfect Getaways appoints Sarah Guy as Regional Sales Manager

• Thread starter Thread starter Travel Gossip Reporters
  • Start date Start date
Perfect Getaways has announced that Sarah Guy will be joining the north-west-based agency as Regional Sales Manager.

Sarah, who previously worked for TUI as a Senior Retail Manager, will join Perfect Getaways at the end of December.

She will be responsible for the sales performance of all seven of Perfect Getaways’ shops as it targets big growth for the next year.

Perfect Getaways’ Managing Director Nicola Palmer said: “The company has progressed massively over the last 12 months as it has gone from £12 million holiday turnover in 2022 to over £18m this year. We now want to move that to £22m from our current shops as well as continuing to grow and opening more shops in the north-west region. I have no doubt that Sarah will help us to achieve this.”

Sarah, who took a break from travel in 2021 to join Holland & Barrett said: “I am so excited to be joining such a growing successful company. I have always wanted to return to travel but choosing the right company was so important for me. This role is the ideal fit for me and my abilities.”

The company has also taken on five new staff members over the last two months.

The post Perfect Getaways appoints Sarah Guy as Regional Sales Manager appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom