Promotion for Youtravel’s Orla Kern after Matthew Carpenter becomes GM

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Orla Kern has become Senior UK Key Account Manager at Youtravel.com following the promotion of Matthew Carpenter to General Manager.

Matthew has been with the bed bank since 2015. He joined as Head of Distribution, then became Chief Sales Officer before being appointed GM last month.

His appointment has led to promotion for Orla from her previous position as UK and Ireland Key Account Manager, while Malak Mezher, who was Key Account Manager for Youtravel’s Global Business has become Global Head of Sales.

Orla will lead the UK market and will take responsibility for recruiting a new Key Account Manager for the UK team.

Matthew said: “I am extremely excited to be appointed as General Manager for Youtravel, I’ve been in the Youtravel business for many years and I’m looking forward to taking my experience into this leadership position to help our company to move to the next level.

He added: “We are delighted to announce Orla’s new role. Orla has been instrumental in maintaining and growing our share in the UK market over the past few years and we are looking forward to that growing under her leadership.”

The post Promotion for Youtravel’s Orla Kern after Matthew Carpenter becomes GM appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom