Quark Expeditions appoints Nick Hindle as National BDM

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Quark Expeditions has appointed Nick Hindle as National Business Development Manager for the UK & Ireland.

Nick joins the team on May 28. His appointment comes at a pivotal moment for Quark Expeditions as the company continues to expand its footprint in the UK and Irish market.

Quark Expeditions Regional Director of Sales EMEA Becky Francis said: “Quark Expeditions is thrilled to welcome Nick as our new Business Development Manager.

“With his extensive experience in adventure and luxury travel, Nick brings a wealth of knowledge and a robust network of agent contacts.

His appointment not only enhances our ability to support retail and homeworking agents across the UK and Ireland but also signifies our dedication to fostering brand awareness and loyalty within the retail space.

“Nick’s passion for adventure and unwavering dedication makes him the perfect ambassador for our brand. We are confident Nick’s appointment will inspire a new wave of enthusiasm for polar exploration among agents and travellers alike.”

Nick started in travel as an apprentice at Thomas Cook and was a Senior Retail Manager at TUI. He’s also had BDM roles at Explore Worldwide, Wendy Wu, and most recently, Domes Resorts,

Nick said: “I am eager to be back in experiential travel and showcase the benefits of partnering with Quark.

“This rapidly growing market presents tremendous opportunities for our partners to expand their expedition business with us. Throughout my career, I’ve built strong relationships with agents and suppliers, and I look forward to further developing these connections.”

Nick’s arrival coincides with a newly revamped Partner Portal and its first UK agent incentive programme.

The post Quark Expeditions appoints Nick Hindle as National BDM appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom