Register now for our 2024 Travel Convention

• Thread starter Thread starter dhewitt@abta.co.uk
  • Start date Start date
Register now for our 2024 Travel Convention
Full Page image
convention-press-release-banner.jpg

dhewitt@abta.co.uk Thu, 05/02/2024 - 10:24

I’m delighted to say that registration has just opened for our 2024 Travel Convention, which is taking place in Costa Navarino, Greece, from 7-9 October.

As the UK travel industry’s flagship event, our annual Travel Convention is always a fantastically busy few days, where industry colleagues come together to do business, be inspired by expert speakers and look ahead to the future of our sector.

ABTA members and Partners get preferential rates and if you register by mid-July you’ll also be able to take advantage of our Early Bird discount.

As ever, at the heart of our Convention will be a two-day programme of thought-provoking business sessions delivered by industry leaders, external experts and guest speakers – often people who you don’t typically see at any other travel industry event.

We’ll also be providing plenty of opportunities to network thanks to a variety of supporting events, including excursions, delegate lunches and two spectacular evening functions.

Our hosts for this year, the Greek National Tourism Organisation and Costa Navarino, are looking forward to showcasing the natural beauty and rich history of the Messinia region, located in the heart of the Peloponnese.

This emerging area of Greece is a great example of how the country is developing its tourism offering to attract visitors throughout the year and I’m sure our delegates will enjoy learning more about the destination and its appeal to their customers.

I’m very grateful to our hosts, as well as our Lead Partner, easyJet holidays, for supporting our Convention this year.

If you’re interested in joining us, please visit our Travel Convention website for the latest information. I do hope you’re able to join us this year and if you are, then I very much look forward to welcoming you to Greece in October.

Mark Tanzer, Chief Executive

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom