Riviera Travel promotes Claire Hills to newly created trade role

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Riviera Travel has beefed up its trade support team, including a promotion for Claire Hills.

Claire will move from Key Account Manager to a new role of National Sales Manager for Retail and OTAs on 1 September.

As part of the changes, five Key Account Managers will now report directly to Claire, who will report to Head of Trade and Partnerships Vicky Billing.

Assistant Manager Agency Sales Darren Mussell has been promoted to Trade Support Manager, while Sales Executive Madison Glut has become Trade Support Executive.

National Sales Manager for Homeworkers Amanda Docherty will continue to report to Vicky.

Vicky said: “Claire has been instrumental in our trade delivery over the last few years and her 20 years’ experience in field-sales roles make her the perfect fit as we continue to drive trade sales.

“We have ambitious growth plans, so it’s important that we have the right structure in place and I’m confident that these changes will ensure we exceed our targets.”

Claire said: “I’m delighted to be taking on this role at what is a very exciting time for Riviera. Our travel agent partners are crucial to our success and I look forward to working with our key account managers to improve our already industry-leading trade support.”

The post Riviera Travel promotes Claire Hills to newly created trade role appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom