Royal Caribbean promotes Aaron Langford and Nicki Lewis

• Thread starter Thread starter Kelly Ranson
  • Start date Start date
Royal Caribbean International has named Aaron Langford as Senior Sales Director for UK and Ireland and has promoted Nicki Lewis to Sales Enablement Director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).

Aaron’s appointment follows the departure of Stuart Byron, who left at the beginning of the year to take up a role outside the travel industry.

Aaron was previously based in the revenue management team at Royal Caribbean’s UK headquarters between 2008 and 2019, and relocated to Miami in 2020 to take on a centralised revenue management role. He will take up his new role in the UK in June.

With 16 years of experience at Royal Caribbean Group, including roles with both Celebrity Cruises and Royal Caribbean International, as well as a secondment based at the company’s Shanghai office when Royal Caribbean began cruising from China, Aaron’s new role will see him work to strengthen trade partnerships.

Nicki, who was previously the Sales Enablement Manager of EMEA has been promoted to Sales Enablement Director and will now oversee the trade marketing function and is the revenue management team liaison across the EMEA region. She will continue to lead the UK sales function for Royal Caribbean International until Langford joins.

Aaron said: “I’m thrilled to come back to the place where it all began nearly 16 years ago, and I’m delighted to continue my journey with this outstanding company. The UK and Ireland market is pivotal for the future growth of Royal Caribbean International and I’m excited to lead what I believe to be the best sales team in the industry. We have so much to talk about and offer to our new and returning guests in the coming years, and I look forward to strengthening the successful relationships we have built with our fantastic trade partners.”

The post Royal Caribbean promotes Aaron Langford and Nicki Lewis appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom