Scenic MD leaves cryptic Linkedin post after sudden resignation

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Scenic Group has confirmed the sudden departure of UK & Ireland Managing Director Richard Twynam after six months in the role.

In a statement, the cruise and luxury tours operator said he resigned on Wednesday 26 April ‘with immediate effect’.

It added: “While we recruit a replacement, the wider UK leadership team will ensure all operations continue in a business-as-usual way.

“We thank Richard for his time with the business and wish him well in his future endeavours.”

Richard, who was MD of the Scenic and Emerald Cruises brands in the UK and Ireland, announced his departure on Linkedin.

In a lengthy post, Richard wrote: “For those not aware I chose to leave my previous role and am enjoying a little time in the garden.

“I will of course miss the team a lot, great people that were very kind and welcoming to me and invested in my approach.

“I enjoyed the commute and LOVE Manchester, what a vibrant city.

“What a brilliant time of the year to be able to achieve some harmony, seeking the next challenge whilst enjoying spring.

“Being married to a yoga teacher helps you to pick up certain things almost by osmosis. The universe always has a plan is something we say a lot at home.

“The universe is saying a lot of good stuff currently! No news to report…yet!”

The post Scenic MD leaves cryptic Linkedin post after sudden resignation appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom