SeaDream rehires Mark Schmitt as Natalie Read leaves

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Mark Schmitt has returned to SeaDream Yacht Club as the boutique cruise line’s new Sales Director for UK and Ireland.

He was previously Head of UK & Ireland Sales at AmaWaterways, but left earlier this year when his role was made redundant.

“This strategic hire represents an exciting step forward in our commitment to further expand our presence in these key markets,” said SeaDream Yacht Club’s Andreas Brynestad.

Mark had worked for SeaDream prior to the pandemic, after which he joined cruise line Tradewind Voyages as Head of Sales, where he remained for two years.

In his new role, Mark will build and expand relationships with trade partners, as well as grow new distribution channels, including the exclusive charter business for SeaDream Yacht Club in the UK and Ireland markets.

“With Mark’s in-depth knowledge, experience and passion for SeaDream, I am excited to welcome him home again. Combined with his proven track record in sales, and a deep understanding of the cruise industry, this makes him a truly valuable addition to our team,” said Andreas.

‘’I’m very excited to be working with SeaDream Yacht Club once again – they have an outstanding product and team that I know very well. I’m very much looking forward to building relationships with our current valued partners and growing new trade relationships,’’ Mark.

He succeeds Natalie Read, who has decided to take time off to pursue what she describes as ‘a lifelong dream’.

“We would like to thank Natalie for her hard work and dedication over the past three years. We wish her all the best and hope we can work together in the future,” added Andreas.

The post SeaDream rehires Mark Schmitt as Natalie Read leaves appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom