Tales from the Secret Agent: Ex on the beach?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
A tricky situation reared its ugly head this week.

A couple I’ve booked for years and who have recently split up caused a dilemma when the lady called in to book a week in Tenerife with her friend.

Holiday booked and paid, I’m told she’s looking forward to a nice getaway to get over the nasty split and is looking forward to some R and R with her bestie.

Fast forward to a couple of days and in walks the other half of the now defunct couple, with a new blonde firmly attached to his hip.

They are looking for a quick getaway and new squeeze has decided on a lovely hotel in Tenerife. It’s not the same hotel I’ve booked for his previous partner (phew) but it is almost the same time as when she will be there and they will overlap. Also, it’s literally a five-minute walk between the two properties.

Data protection means I can’t tell them, so I offer different resorts and even different islands. But no, the blonde’s heart is set on the hotel she has found, so I make the booking.

I’m picturing something similar to Carry on Abroad, or – for younger readers – Ex on the Beach, and I just hope it doesn’t end in tears…

Read more Secret Agent tales here.

The post Tales from the Secret Agent: Ex on the beach? appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom