Tamzin Bishop leaves Sandals to join Blue Bay Travel

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Sandals Business Development Manager Tamzin Bishop has left the company to become a homeworker with Blue Bay Travel.

Tamzin wants to combine selling holidays from home with her new dog walking business.

Before joining Sandals four years ago, Tamzin was Riviera Travel Sales Development Manager.

She said: “I wanted to make the change to have more flexibility and set up my new dog walking business, Tam’s Best Friend.

However, travel is my one true love and the Personal Travel Consultants deal available with Blue Bay is very competitive.

“I know them so well, so I knew it would be a great place to start my new journey.

“I’m looking forward to being able to sell the whole world again, and not just select destinations.”

Blue Bay Travel CEO Alistair Rowland said: “Having Tamzin join us is big news for the industry and shows how there has been a shift towards agents wanting more flexibility to find a work-life balance.

“PTC has continued to go from strength to strength, with 40 consultants now part of the division. We are certain that Tamzin will have a great start with us.”

Pictured, from left: Alistair Rowland, Tamzin Bishop and Abbie Heaton.

The post Tamzin Bishop leaves Sandals to join Blue Bay Travel appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom