Travel agent invites loyal 80-year-old client on his 60th birthday Alaska cruise

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Travel Counsellor Trevor Smith invited one of his most loyal clients to join him on a Cunard cruise to Alaska to celebrate his 60th birthday.

Trevor booked the celebratory trip following a difficult 12 months, during which he lost both his beloved mum and the sight in his left eye.

When his client Dee Bateman, aged 80, told him the trip was on her bucket list, big-hearted Trevor suggested she booked a cabin to join him.

The pair are now enjoying the once in a lifetime 10-night trip on Queen Elizabeth together.

Trevor and Dee at the Taku Glacier

The pair attending Queen Elizabeth’s Ice White Gala Dinner

Trevor, who has taken 24 cruises and has a further five booked this year alone, said: “Every cruise is ‘the best ever’ but this is the best because I’m doing it with a long-term friend.

“We’ve had so many amazing experiences and there’s still more to come. Highlights for me have been the Taku Glacier and an airboat tour of Taku River with a glacier landing by helicopter.

Dee on a glacier walk

“Another highlight for Dee was the king crab lunch at the Tracey Crab Shack in Juneau but really, every bit is amazing!”

Dee, who is still working full-time as a financial controller for a number of companies, has been booking her trips through Trevor for 17 years, ever since he became a Travel Counsellor.

“We’re having such a good time that we think we might book another cruise together on Queen Anne next year,” added Trevor. “I’ve been cruising since I was 16, first with my parents before they passed, and now booking my own trips, it’s in my blood!”

The post Travel agent invites loyal 80-year-old client on his 60th birthday Alaska cruise appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom