Travel agent launches ‘time-saving’ apps

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
A travel agent is selling to other retailers two time-saving apps he developed after receiving a business grant.

Travel Trust Association-member Andrew Rowdon says a couple of other agents have already bought one of the web-based apps.

The Panndorah app is a gift list, which allows customers to contribute to a bride and groom’s honeymoon, the other Go Travel Wallet app stores all the documents for a client’s trip, including ATOL certificate, Foreign Office advice, details on the resort and holiday extras.

“The [Go Travel Wallet] app saves me time and money and makes me look more professional,” said homeworker Andrew.

“It has worked so well for me, and out of 100 clients, only two wanted to still have paper documents.”

The app also allows the agent to easily contact the client at any time, for instance to let them know of a schedule change, said Andrew of AMR Travel. Clients can also add their own travel documents.

Andrew is offering the app to other agents for £25 a month, the gift list costs £10 a month, after a free month’s trial period.

Andrew, who has worked in the travel industry for over 25 years, can be reached via his website.

The post Travel agent launches ‘time-saving’ apps appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom