Travel Counsellors hires new Head of Corporate

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry Kemble
  • Start date Start date
Travel Counsellors has hired Melanie Quinn as Head of Corporate to support the company’s business travel team.

Melanie, who has almost 30 years’ industry experience, joins the homeworking firm from Clyde Travel Management, where she was Head of Sales and Customer Relations.

She began her career in commercial aviation sales with British Midland International and Scandinavian Airlines before going on to lead a regional sales team for Etihad Airways.

In her new role, she will oversee the corporate team and execute their strategic objectives.

Melanie said: “I am pleased to be joining such a fast-growing company and thrilled to be using my background in business travel to bring new ideas and to lead such a thriving team.

“I’m also looking forward to managing the continued growth of the corporate side of the business with a focus on empowering business owners to harness our personal, digital platform of support.”

Managing Director of Corporate Kieran Hartwell said: “Mel’s appointment in this position as Head of Corporate will play a key strategic role in supporting and driving us through the next phase of our growth plans as we continue to see significant success in corporate travel.”

Travel Counsellors had opened around 418 corporate accounts by the end of March.

The post Travel Counsellors hires new Head of Corporate appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom