Travel Gossip launches cruise directory after agents hail bootcamp a huge success

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Travel Gossip has launched a comprehensive cruise directory to help agents match the right cruise to the right client.

The simple-to-use directory shows agents, at a glance, which cruise lines are best suited to which customers.

This valuable resource allows them to search for both ocean and river cruise lines that are good for young families, teenagers, ex-UK sailings, foodies, luxury, entertainment, enrichment or expeditions.

Featuring more than 50 different cruise lines, it is especially useful for new-to-cruise agents.

The launch of the standalone directory follows Travel Gossip’s inaugural and high-successful New to Cruise Bootcamp, which attracted more than 700 agents, many of them cruise newbies.

Agents said they found the week-long online bootcamp, the first in a series to be hosted by Travel Gossip, to be ‘amazing’, ‘brilliant, ‘a great introduction to cruising’ and ‘fantastic training’.

One agent told Travel Gossip: “The bootcamp was a great introduction to cruise lines for a complete novice that has just started in the travel industry. I have a great amount of knowledge that now I can pass on to my clients when booking my first ever cruise.”

Another said: “I really enjoyed the live videos and that you can revisit the recorded videos to refer to.”

All the new to cruise bootcamp content is available to view on-demand and can be found here.

Agent Jenny Price clinched her first Virgin Voyages booking almost immediately after attending the bootcamp, using the knowledge she’d gleaned from the cruise line’s training session.

Travel Gossip MD Bruce Martin said: “We had some cracking feedback from the agents who attended our first-ever bootcamp, 70% of whom told us that they previously had little knowledge about cruises.

“The training sessions, which are all available to watch on-demand, were packed with useful information, plus we’ve launched a cruise directory to help agents select the right line for their customers.”

You can check out the Travel Gossip cruise directory here.

The post Travel Gossip launches cruise directory after agents hail bootcamp a huge success appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom