Travelosophers’ Nisha Bean eyes growth for homeworking group after promotion to Head of Sales

• Thread starter Thread starter Kelly Ranson
  • Start date Start date
Travelosophers has promoted Nisha Bean to the newly-created role of Head of Sales with her focus on growing the business through sales and recruitment.

Nisha has been with the luxury travel franchise since it launched in late 2021 as Business Development Manager.

She told Travel Gossip: “I am really delighted to have been promoted to this position. My job role will continue to help our homeworkers to generate sales, as well as support the growth of the business through recruitment.

Nisha added that Travelosophers – an independent company aligned with Cyplon Holidays – had 10 homeworkers at the beginning of last year and they are now up to 49.

She said: “We really are seeing a growth in homeworking – who knows what this year will bring! We don’t have any targets on numbers for recruitment, it’s more about having the right people.”

Sales Director Stephanie Robins said: “Nisha has been key in developing Travelosophers over the past two years. We are extremely proud to have promoted Nisha to Head of Sales, and I have no doubt she will continue to deliver even more success in this new role. The business is going from strength to strength and Nisha has been a huge driving force behind this growth.”

Director Christos Hajipapas said: “Since our inception, Nisha has played an absolutely pivotal role in helping us lay the early foundations of Travelosophers and has been a real driving force in the unbelievable growth we are currently enjoying. We are thrilled that she has committed her long-term future to the business with this thoroughly deserved new role.”

The post Travelosophers’ Nisha Bean eyes growth for homeworking group after promotion to Head of Sales appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom