TUI courts independent agents with expansion of trade engagement team

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
TUI is to expand its trade engagement team to 14 this autumn to offer more support to independent travel agents.

It has created five trade relations manager roles for Northern Ireland, Scotland, the Midlands, the north of England and the south of England.

A Training Delivery Manager will also be appointed to further support agents.

TUI Chief Marketing Officer Neil Swanson said: “As I step into my new role as TUI CMO I knew that our trade relations team needed to grow to ensure our agent partners were getting as much from TUI as they could.

“Our newly formed team will cover the length and breadth of the UK to build relationships with those independent agents who are wanting to find out more about TUI products and how they can sell them to their customers.

“Developing these new relationships, as well as nurturing our existing relationships, will allow us to better understand our valued trade partners and how we can support them.

“We believe we have holiday options for everyone, from all-inclusive beach holidays to hotel only offerings, city breaks and cruises down the Nile and look forward to further sharing these with our independent agent partners and their customers.”

Recruitment has started for the new team, to be led by Head of Trade Relations Andrew Isherwood. It is due to be in place by the autumn.

The post TUI courts independent agents with expansion of trade engagement team appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom