Typically’s Ella Broccoli finds ‘the one’ two years after going on First Dates – and he’s joining the family firm

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Typically Holidays’ Ella Broccoli has got engaged, two years after appearing on the Channel Four show First Dates – and dad Daniele approves of her fiancé so much he’s given him a job in the family business.

Ella met model and social media influencer Sean Pratt on Instagram a year ago and they got engaged this June in Italy, with Daniele even helping to arrange the proposal.

This week, Sean joins the expanding family business, shadowing Sales Rep Tony Byrne, who is planning to step down from his on-the-road job at the end of this year.

Daniele said: “Ella didn’t find love on First Dates, but has since fallen madly in love with Sean.

“He’s a successful model and is very switched on. More than anything, though, he’s a really nice guy and that’s what I want for Ella.

“I liked him as soon as I met him. He said he was keen to expand his business knowledge and do something different, so I have taken him on.

“This week, he started working as an ambassador for Typically, with Tony showing him the ropes.

“He’s also going to help us with our Instagram and Facebook – that’s how he made his money.”

Daniele added: “Tony will be a hard act to follow when he retires. He’s a legend – one of the industry’s best. But I’m thrilled Sean has joined us and it means the company will remain a family business.

“My dad, Carlo, and I set it up in 1984. He’s 95 now and still a director. We speak every week about how business is going.

“My wife Valentina does the contracts and ticketing, and Ella still works with us part time.

“We’ve recently taken on three new res staff and a full-time product manager. Sean will cover the north, with Miriam Sajjad our BDM in the south, and we are looking for a rep two days a week for the north-west region.”

Daniele is known in the industry for his attention to detail when putting together holidays, and his experience was called upon by Sean when he wanted to ask Ella to marry him.

“He asked me to help him arrange the perfect marriage proposal in Sorrento. He said he wanted a boat to pull up, with a photographer – dressed as the captain – to capture the perfect image of the couple against the backdrop of the Amalfi – so I sorted it,” Daniele said.

Ella, 27, and Sean, 32, will tie the knot next September.

The post Typically’s Ella Broccoli finds ‘the one’ two years after going on First Dates – and he’s joining the family firm appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom