Virgin Voyages hires Gemma Wilks as it restructures sales team

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry Kemble
  • Start date Start date
Virgin Voyages has hired Gold Medal’s Gemma Wilks as Business Development Executive as part of a sales team restructure.

Gemma, who held the role of Trade Partnership Manager at the trade-only tour operator for more than five years, confirmed her appointment on LinkedIn..

She will be responsible for supporting agents in the south of the UK.

She wrote: “I am so happy I get to finally share this news! I am beyond excited to be joining the Virgin Voyages team at the end of the month!”

Before joining Gold Medal, she also worked for Bourne Leisure, Collette and TUI.

Gemma replaces Jack Atherton, who has been promoted to Sales Manager. He replaces Jenny Lyons, who has moved into a new Field Sales Manager role, overseeing a team of three Business Development Managers.

International Sales Vice President Shane Lewis-Riley said: “I couldn’t be more excited to announce another appointment and promotions within our team.

“First Mates [agents] continue to go from strength to strength, delivering outstanding results.

“Our team is ever present at Travel Gossip events so you can be sure to meet our new recruit at an upcoming event.”

The post Virgin Voyages hires Gemma Wilks as it restructures sales team appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom