Windstar launches mystery cruise for 2025

• Thread starter Thread starter Kelly Ranson
  • Start date Start date
Small ship line Windstar Cruises has announced plans for its first mystery cruise next year.

The eight-day cruise onboard Star Legend will sail round trip from Athens – but the rest of the itinerary will remain a mystery for guests until the day before.

Departing on 19 April 2025 the ‘President’s Mystery Cruise’ is aimed at Windstar Yacht Club members [repeat guests] and they will only find out where they are heading 24 hours before arriving in the next port. After the port has been revealed, guests can then choose their shore excursions.

The mystery cruise was inspired by Windstar’s recent ‘Tahiti & the Tuamotu Islands’ sailing on Star Breeze. When Tropical Cyclone Nat disrupted the itinerary at the beginning of the trip, the crew had to create a new route to avoid bad weather and guests were positive about the experience.

Windstar President Christopher Prelog will also be onboard for the sailing. He said: “It’s going to a lot of places, the majority of them – if not all of them – we haven’t been before. The team is keeping the itinerary secret even from me.

“They know I get excited about things and can’t help sharing. I’m looking forward to the anticipation of finding out where we’re going along with the guests on board.”

Prices lead in at £3,248 per person.

The post Windstar launches mystery cruise for 2025 appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom