Toast Tours Paso Robles

toasttours

Toast Tours - Paso Robles Wine Tours
Tour Operator
Toast Tours is a boutique wine tour company based in Paso Robles California, which focuses on private, customized itineraries visiting wineries on the Central Coast, as well as Hearst Castle, local Distilleries, Breweries, Farms and more.

We have a great team of tour guides who are knowledgeable about winemaking, California history and offer more than just a driving service (though we of course can offer that if that’s what you need).

The owner, Lars & Kristina, have some sommelier training & years of tour guiding experience, mainly in Napa & Sonoma and Barcelona, Spain. They're also avid travelers, and can appreciate what our guests want and tailor each tour for them – whether they’re seasoned wine connoisseurs or newbies.

We can host small or large groups, regardless of whether it’s a couple on a getaway or a group of 10 – 20 (or more!) people traveling together.

We can also arrange pickup/drop-off in major cities in California and offer a tour on the way to/from the Central Coast and Paso Robles.

While all of our tours are customized specifically for each group, I would be happy to work with you to create pre-curated packages you can offer your clients, so just let me know what it is you’re looking for and I would love to work with you create it.

Finally, we have nothing but 5-star reviews on Tripadvisor, Yelp and Google and were listed by Travel & Leisure as one of the best wine tours in California, so you know that your guests will be in great hands during their California adventure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom